Cosmetic Dentist in Chicago, IL
Chicago Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Ivan Valcarenghi is dedicated to promoting and preserving health – not only for our patients, but also for our environment. One of the ways we do this is by practicing Green Dentistry.
Green dentistry is a term meaning dentistry that is performed using safe, environmentally-friendly tools, resources, and practices. Dr. Ivan and our whole team are continually researching and implementing techniques that minimize our environmental impact.
In addition, our team is constantly vigilant to protect our patients from irritants and allergens. Your health is always our primary concern.
Some of the practices already in use in our office include:
- We utilize carbon filters
- We recycle appropriate materials
- We do not use mercury in our fillings
- We minimize waste
- We use energy saving equipment and methods
- We use surgical-quality materials
- We meet or exceed health and safety standards
Our goal is to help keep our patients and our environment healthy and beautiful. For more information about our green dentistry practices, contact our office.